Discover ways that God can create a culture of discipleship in our congregations where believers grow in faith and find places of service for God’s Kingdom.
How can churches/Sunday School classes/small groups/individuals can connect?
1. Launching (generating exposure):
- Begin a foundational discipleship relationship with a new believer, or initiate a process for discipleship of new believers
- Host or attend a one-time event introducing a Kingdom-focused discipleship process
- Experiment with a group (or groups) of two to three people in discipleship relationships.
2. Engaging (Join with other churches, generating momentum):
- Pastors or staff members joining a learning community to explore disciple-making leadership
- Create a system or pathway for members to grow as disciples and to lead others to faith in Christ and growth in discipleship.
3. Advocating (Build a culture within the congregation, sustainable ministry):
- Commit to a culture in which growth service is considered the norm.
- Develop Kingdom/Disciple/Society/Church DNA within the church that releases members for gospel transformation