Parker Association establishes agreement with RightNow Media for member churches
The Parker Baptist Association and RightNow Media (RNM) have established an agreement to provide an account with RNM for every member church in the Association. The details are being finalized and churches will be able to begin using their accounts in a few weeks. This tool allows the Association to follow our strategy of assisting churches to create cultures of discipleship.
Under the agreement, each church will be provided its own account at a deeply discounted rate which will allow every church member access to the RNM video library. PBA has received a grant to cover the cost for each church during the first year of the agreement. After the first year, churches will be able to continue their accounts at the same discounted rate. In addition, churches that already have a RNM account will receive an additional discount off of the price they currently pay.
PBA will have an account connected to church staff and leaders to offer leadership development and church development resources and training. Each church will also be able to create its own channel of content for church members. Church accounts can provide the following resources:
- Access to over 15,000 Bible studies from more than 250 Christian publishers and ministries for small groups, youth groups, personal devotion, families and more,
- More than 2,000 video-based teaching resources for children,
- Leadership training resources for development of church leaders,
- Access to sessions from multiple conferences held around the country,
- Video sermon illustrations, and
- The ability for each church to create its own library with customized channels, pages and teaching content.
All of these resources will be available to each church member 24 hours/day on any electronic video device.
While this might seem overwhelming at first, the staff of RightNow Media will be available to assist each church with setting up and managing its account. We will also schedule at least one Pastor/Staff workshop to assist with getting things set up. After six months, if a church does not find this tool to be useful then we will be able to cancel that particular account while maintaining the accounts for other churches.
Watch our communications for further updates. You can learn more about RightNow Media on their website: www.rightnowmedia.org.