Inspire a missionary mindset in churches that releases trained disciples into their communities to share the love of Jesus and expand His Kingdom.
* This initiative is under development. Please keep checking back to discover new opportunities. *
How can churches/Sunday School classes/small groups/individuals connect?
1. Launching (generating exposure):
- Participate in one-time learning experiences such as prayer walking, evangelism training, Upside Down Ministry training, etc.
- Participate in a learning trip to be exposed to models for Missional Engagement
- Participate in one-time service opportunities that create exposure to a missional mindset
2. Engaging (Join with other churches, generating momentum):
- Develop missional communities focused on specific areas of ministry need
- Develop new ministries focused upon a community need
- Create strategic partnerships that result in the starting of new churches
3. Advocating (Build a culture within the congregation, sustainable ministry):
- Commit to a culture that multiplies your own ministry into points of service and worship that results in new churches.